We’re building a list of useful resources: interesting articles, event resources, contracts, tips about instruments, etc.
Once the list grows, we’ll start to sort the list. For now, its first come, first listed.
- Dropbox file with some of Tutor Michael’s favourite string music from around the world. He periodically adds to it, so check in now and again. Please listen with your child/family: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i1zvqj7v1pa9id6/AABLFhEIKN-ZlaLb2KXwE8oma?dl=0
- Monique and Michael wrote and recorded a radio play at one of their musical workshops for children. It’ll be broadcast on a radio station that plays exclusively to children’s hospitals. You can listen to it here
Contracts for different music options (alphabetical order):
- Contract for Band and Tutorials 2017 (PDF)
- Contract for Guitar Tutorials 2017 (PDF)
- Contract for Instrument Hire 2017 (PDF)
- Contract for Percussion 2017 (PDF)
- Contract for Percussionists in the Band 2017 (PDF)
- Contract for Recorder Ensemble 2017 (PDF)
- Contract for Rock Band 2017 (PDF)
- Contract for Violin Tutorials 2017 (PDF)
If you are starting to get a little stuck for ideas on how to build a routine for practice, remember it’s not how long you do it for, but how effectively its done. If you haven’t seen this already (or even if you have) take a few minutes to watch : https://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-to-practice-effectively-for-just-about-anything-annie-bosler-and-don-greene