Private lessons are organised by the contact parents. Private lessons occur on school premises, before and after school.
Parents are reminded that this is an agreement between you the parent and the tutor.
• pay all private lessons fees to the tutor within two weeks of the invoice date
• the tutor has the right to stop lessons if they are not paid on time
• failure to pay the tutor will mean removal from the music program
• arrive to your lesson 5mins before it starts to set up
• if you wish to speak to the tutor about your child, please do so during your lesson time so not to take up the next students lesson time
• avoid making other commitments during your child’s lesson time